MES Stone Powered Electricity
The MES Feeder SPE is an innovative environmentally friendly concept that not only is a belt feeder that reduces the impact on loading points of a conveyor belt, but also generates electricity.
Using a similar concept to that of a hydro-electric plant, but instead of using water to generate electricity, it uses the height and volume of falling stone.
By fitting the MES Feeder SPE you eliminate the need for intricate chute designs, dead boxes and liners/deflector plates etc that can drop out, causing possible damage or worse still, slicing the conveyor belt.
The MES Feeder SPE is a solid machine designed to accommodate a wide variety of material with high load capacities which work well as a primary material feed unit for most crushing, screening and wash circuits and can be customized to suit your own requirements.
- The life of the fed conveyor is extended as the MES Feeder SPE eliminates the likelihood of impact danage and reduces wear
- The falling material is slowed down considerably so the stone is placed on the fed conveyor, as a tradtional feeder would
- The chute can be manufactured with straight/vertical sides – resulting in huge manufacturing cost saving
- The by-product is electricity!! Amazing!! Stone Powered Electricity!!
- Also it is carbon neutral, so all quarries, mines etc can save on carbon costs